Prior to the event
- Every visitor must have a personalized ticket. The ticket is non-transferable.
- No more than two days before you visit the event, the organisation can ask you to fill in a health check by e-mail. The visitor has to fill this in truthfully. If the visitor answered yes on one or more of the questions (coughing, symptoms of a common cold, fever or elevated temperature, shortness of breath, loss of taste and smell), he or she will not come to the event.
- If the visitor has a housemate with small symptoms combined with a fever or shortness of breathing, he or she will not come to the event.
- If the visitor has to be in quarantine because he has been in close contact with someone with a confirmed COVID-19 infection, the visitor had been in a COVID-19 high-risk area or the visitor received a notification from the coronamelder-app, he or she will not come to the event. The rules of the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) apply here.
- In case of a positive test or mandatory quarantine, you have stay at home and the cost of the ticket will not be reimbursed. The tickets can’t be exchanged or renamed.
- Downloading the coronamelder-app is highly recommended.
- Visitors must follow the rules of the government regarding access to the event. To enter the event, you must undergo a mandatory COVID-19 test at a (designated) location. The visitors will be informed about this at a later date via the organizer of the event (KNHB).
During the event
- If the visitor is asked to take a temperature measurement, he/she will cooperate.
- Every visitor must have a personal ticket. Visitors are obliged to identify themselves in accordance with the legal identification requirement (identity card, passport or driving license). If your identity can’t be shown, the visitor can be denied acces to the event.
- Every visitor has a fixed seat.
- Every visitor is required to wear a face mask.
- Every visitor aged 13 and older is obliged to keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other. Exceptions are:
– Children up to the age of 12.
– Adults from the same household.
- The visitor adheres to the RIVM guidelines that apply at that time and to the internal regulations of the event.
After the event
If a visitor became infected during the event, you can be contacted by the GGD (Public Health Service) via the telephone number you provided when ordering the ticket.